Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekend Recap!!! Lady Bug First Birthday party

This weekend was my Friend Laura's twin girls 1st Birthday party ( Lady bug Theme). A couple months ago Laura asked me to make some Ladybug Items for her for there party. I was super excited that she asked me. I was so excited to see the Decoration in action. I have never been to a party that used my Decorations.Here are some pictures of the Party and My Items:
Ladybug Happy 1st Birthday Banner

Ladybug Highchair Banners

Flower and Ladybug Centerpieces

Ladybug Cupcake toppers


Laura made the super cute pom pom's that are hanging around the Birthday banner and over the Cupcake table. Laura did a amazing job.

Thank you to Laura and Drew and her Sweet baby girl's for letting Expressions By Devin be apart of there special day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best decorations ever! Thank you so much Devin!!!!!

bonnie_gordon said...

Such cute decorations!