Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankful

I know Thanksgiving has passed already. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving. Sorry I nevr got around to writing this Blog until now.

I am so thankful for so many blessing is my life. I am so Thankful for My husband Joseph who is always there for me , supporting me and letting me follow my dream of running my own business. I am so thankful for my dog Lovie who keeps me company in my studio. I am so thankful for all my family and my Friends who are always there for me and Joseph. I am so thankful for all the customers and support for my shop. I never thought my business would every get this far.I am so thankful for everyone who has helped with our adoption ( donated, help with fundraiser, yard sales etc). We can't Thank you all enough.
I am so excited that our last home study Meeting is Monday. This means we will be able to get this show on the road and hopefully will have a new family member soon.


No comments: