Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Paper Solar system Moblie

I was watching Martha Stewart the other day and fell in love with this project. I can't wait to make this for my kids in the future. I think this would be a great touch to a space theme birthday party or Toy story party. After the party is over it would look adorable in a kids room. I am dieing to have one of those circle cutters LOL

Here is the link to the directions . There is a video of her making the mobile and link to to templates for the project and much more.
http://www.marthastewart.com/article/solar-system-mobile



2 comments:

Frannie said...

Mobiles are always fascinating.
I love all the different themes you can make.
Thank you for sharing.

My Inspired Reality said...

I have missed visiting your blog. Wow, everything looks new and fresh. I like mobiles a lot too. I am back after a long hiatus:)