Monday, September 15, 2008

New cards




Here are two new cards I made today.I am hoping to put them on etsy in the next couple of days, so you are getting a preview.Tell me what you think!!
On your right is my new
"shake that booty" there is embossed glitter on the diaper, the picture is popped up and has a real button on it.
The card on the left is my new little diva card
diaper and hair bow on
baby is embossed
with glitter.The baby is popped.Little diva
held in place by two copper brads and is
popped up on the paper also.

Each card has congrats stamped inside.Keep checking back for more new cards.

2 comments:

Rock and Fossil Depot said...

These notecards are so cute!

Rocki Adams said...

Those are are absolutely adorable! Too cute and I think those would sell nicely!

(found you via the etsy forum)
Rocki