Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day off

I know I told you all I would try and write a blog yesterday. Of course that didn't happen. Yesterday My Hubby and I had a day off together. It was a lazy and fun day running errands, seeing family and just being lazy at home. We watched Christmas movies, ate Christmas candy and just hung out around the house. We also rented the Movie Julie and Julia. I don't think I have ever watched a movie that made me want to cook and Blog. It was a fantastic movie Which I am planning to own. I Love the idea of blogging through a cook book . I wish i had thought of that first. This movie has inspired me that I can cook. So tonight I am cooking for my hubby. It will be an adventure but I think if Julia Childs can do it then I can too. I am hoping to get her cook book and try out some of her recipes. I am also hoping to be posting pictures and blog about the adventure I had cooking this dinner. We will see how it goes. Wish me luck.

8 comments:

Robynsart said...

good luck on your dinner! I rely heavily on www.allrecipes.com for help

Christie Cottage said...

I want to watch that movie. Meryl Streep is a wonderful actress!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

I can't wait to see the film and read the book... both on to-do list! :o) How'd your dinner go?

Anonymous said...

i myself do not cook, but this sounds like a wonderful thing totry..good luck and bon apetite!

Additionsstyle said...

I can't wait to see that movie! I love to cook. Good luck with your cooking adventure. I look forward to seeing the pictures of what you create.

Sara said...

I've been wanting to watch that movie!

Fern said...

LOVED that movie as well - inspired my blog: www.31everything.com. It's nice to get a day off once in a while :)

cabin + cub said...

I haven't seen the film yet.. it looks good though. Good luck on your cooking adventures!