Crafts talks from the month of you June until July will be about Kids Crafts. School is out and the kids are home all day every day. ( I dont have Children (yet)But have tons of Cousins). My family gets together alot for the Summer and there is about 20 little ones running around. I have picked out a The first summer craft to try on them the next get together we have.
What To Do:
1. Trim Your Plates: Start out by trimming both of your paper plates. You want to cut off the edge that rolls back down. This way when you tape the two halves together, there will be a nice clean edge. I carefully held my paper plates together, facing each other and then cut the excess off.
2. Cut Out Fins: Next I cut out my fins from an old box. You could play around with different designs, cutting them out and holding them up to your fish body. When you like one, tape it to the inside of one of your paper plates. I added 1 flipper and 2 fins.
3. Attach plates together: I attached both paper plates together using my hot glue gun but you could just as easily use tape or regular glue.
4. Color Your Fish: At this point you could draw eyes in and use color markers to make cool designs on your fish. You have a paper-plate fish! Now you can attach a piece of string to it and hang your fish from the ceiling. The most important thing is to experiment and try new ideas.
5. Finish Your Fish: Now this is where I spent some time: decorating my fish. First I tried running my tape stripes in different directions and decide on the vertical look. Then starting at the tail I carefully stuck a piece of blue masking tape down, leaving it long. I then stuck a piece on the opposite side and in the same location. Have fun with your fish!
Its Easy and( No paint). I love Kids projects that don't have paint. Keep Check back for more fun and easy kids crafts. Happy Crafting!!!!