Monday, February 14, 2011

Ladybug 1st Birthday Bash

Hi Everyone,
I just got the most adorable pictures from a customer of her daughters 1st birthday party.

I am in Love with the Cake and the way she displayed our centerpieces and Cupcake toppers.... So cute




Pom poms hanging from the light in middle are made by my best Friend Laura owner and designer of Addi Jai party Poms ( Here is her link to her shop)
www.laurawheatley.etsy.com

Keep those Photos coming of our items at your party and your Party will be featured on our blog and Facebook Fan Page

Hope everyone has a Wonderful Valentine's Day

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The cake looks mind-blowingly fantastic! It is beautiful! I am sure it would have been delicious too. I am also planning to bake a cake this time for my niece on her 4th birthday. I am also thinking to book a venue NYC nearby and invite all our relatives to be a part of this special day.