Saturday, October 1, 2011

A blog about tons of stuff

Hi Everyone,
I can't Believe its October 1st already. We been having nice fall weather around here.
Tons of Local fall Festivals are happening around here in the next couple of weeks. I love this time of year. I love going to all the Festivals buying from local crafter's and of course eating some awesome food.

Just wanted to give my Fans/Customers a heads up.
My shop will be closed sometime in December and all the month of January to spend the holiday season with family and prepare to welcome our first child.

If you where planning to purchase some party supplies for a party or event in the month of December and January you still have time to place a order before I close in December. Our shop will Re open In Feb.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend:0)
Photobucket

No comments: