Thursday, January 15, 2009

Feature Shop : Heart Felt Crafts

This feature is a special feature.This shop is my mom's shop.She has been crafting as long as i can remember.I get my craftiness from her lol.She has super cute purses , so awesome primitives items and the most Delicious looking felt food I have ever seen.She just posted her first felt food listings yesterday:




This felt food is great because it wont add to your hips lol.You children will love to play with a yummy looking cake and a adorable box of donuts and don't forget to that special some on in your life. the Box of Candy is great fro Valentines day.This felt food is great because it wont add to your hips lol.
check out her shop
www.heartfelt3.etsy.com

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that's the type of food I need for the rest of the year!
Nice job.

Sam said...

Looks so yummy, couldn't believe it's made from felt!

Diamondaj said...

It looks so real. Now I need something sweet to eat..lol

Anonymous said...

oh no! i didn't eat lunch yet and these look crazy delicious. hehehe. "they are felt...FELT!" must keep reminding myself.

so cute and really awesome. cool!

Mia Sophia said...

Those are really cute, but that cake is amazing! I had to look twice to see that it was really felt! Yummy!

erinberry said...

Very cute play food!

ppdesigns said...

wow - that felt food looks so real - esp the choccies!!

Valerie said...

Oh, I love the first one best - pass the choclates round!!

Steph said...

that is incredible! it's so realistic!

PAC said...

great feature!! I adore cute!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Blog! Greetings by way of Etsy. --equivoque