Sunday, January 4, 2009

Little Window shoppe


One day I was searching around on the Internet and found this really cool site.Little Window shoppe is a site that features your shop or shops.I applied in December.I got a email today saying that my shop has been added to there site. You can see my add by clicking Sweet shoppes .Then clicking on the By alphabet button and searching E or you can see it when you click on the paper and scrap booking button.The picture above they made, It looks awesome!!!I am super excited about this I hope this really helps out both of my shops.
Check out this Awesome site here:
http://littlewindowshoppe.com/
or you click on the Little shoppe Button on the right had side of my blog.Thanks For reading!!!

6 comments:

Mannie of MannieMandible said...

I am on their as well (:
http://littlewindowshoppe.com/sweet-shoppes/manniemandible

♥Mannie

LostRiverRags said...

Great blog! Love the background music.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing the lead. I will check them out.

tscrapper said...

That picture looks great of your cards! I hadn't heard of them before, so I'll check them out, too.

Julie said...

That's so neat, thanks for sharing!

My Inspired Reality said...

Thanks for sharing the info Devin:)