Thursday, February 26, 2009

MIckey Mouse Birthday Items have arrived

I am happy to announce that Mickey mouse and friends Birthday party items have arrived at Expressions By Devin.i am working on new Disney banners and cupcake toppers and party favors to make you child's birthday be so special and fun.Right now I have a mickey banner and cupcake toppers to match.Will have Goofy,Minne,Daisy, Donald Duck,Chip and Dale,and Pluto items very soon.So keep checking back.Thanks for your support!!!




For more pictures of this items.Check out my Etsy shop:
www.devinprather.etsy.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to keep you in mind when my daughter's 2nd birthday rolls around!

Wisconsin Parent said...

Hello...I'm wandering through SITS Cyberspace. Cool site! I love the Mickey Mouse designs. Check out my blog...it's my adventure supporting small businesses (and I just got my own logo for writing - woo hoo)...maybe I could mention the mickey mouse items?

BirdWatching Designs said...

Very cute stuff Devin!!