Friday, March 6, 2009

I am ready for spring

Finally spring is getting closer and closer.Today the temp was in the high 60's.I was so excited to wake and not have to wear a jacket ,wear short sleeves and flip flops.Tomorrow is even going to hotter up in the 70's.I love spring time.I love being outdoors. having the windows in our house open, riding bikes,hiking,taking Lovie for a walk,go on picnics and look at all the beautiful flowers and of course setting and watching the butterflies.The one thing I hate about spring is rain.But If it doesn't rain no pretty flowers.So rain I can deal with for the most part.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the activities you listed for spring, especially opening the windows and letting the spring air fill the house! :D I'm so tired of rain here in Novato... I'm ready too!

tscrapper said...

Sounds like our weather here lately, too. It's supposed to be 71 tomorrow! Yippee!

KimberlyRies said...

I am ready for spring too! The past 2 days have been wonderful!!

Bianca said...

Hi! You've won a giveaway on my blog!!! All of my followers were automatically entered. Here's the link to the post about the giveaway - http://championofthesun.blogspot.com/

Please let me know which of the prints you would like and also send me your mailing address. You can email those to me - bmoscatelli@gmail.com
Thanks and congratulations!