Thursday, September 22, 2011

All Things New

Hi Everyone,
Some new exciting changes have been made to the blog. Don't you just love it!!! Thanks to the Amazing Kdbuggie Boutique and Designs. I was picked to have a free blog make over done and I am so happy I was picked. I am super impressed by her work. I highly recommend her. She is Wonderful to work with . Make sure you check out her blog for more details on getting a custom made blog design made just for you.
www.kdbuggieboutique.com/p/blog-roll.html

In other New news... I have a new theme in my shop to share with you . I had a custom request for this theme from a wonderful repeat customer.  The new theme is Up , Up and Away Super hero Themed items.
                                             
 Centerpiece sticks and Cupcake toppers are now available for purchase. Coming soon in this theme matching Birthday banner, Name banner and Party pack.
Check out my shop for details on these items.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/DevinPrather/search?search_query=up+up+away&search_submit=&search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_5318504&shopname=DevinPrather
 
Photobucket

No comments: