Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Blog Feature On The Little Chick



1.) How did you first hear about Etsy? I heard about Etsy from a friend. I was looking for things for my daughter's nursery and thought it was a fantastic outlet for both purchasing and selling.


2. Tell us about yourself and your favorite craft: I am a mother of a beautiful 17 month old. Before the birth of my daughter, I owned a design company specializing in corporate aviation design. Once she was born, I decided to stay at home with her and work on all of the creative ideas that I had been thinking about for years.....so The Little Chick Boutique was born. It has been so much fun being able to share my days with my daughter. I do find myself keeping pretty late hours in order to keep up and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Etsy has been an amazing outlet for me and I appreciate every order that comes my way. My favorite items at the moment are the quilts and blankets that I am working on. Each one is so unique and crafted with special attention to detail and I love being able to monogram a name and know who the blanket is going to.


3. How do you get the word out about your shop and Etsy: Some of the ways that I have been able to get the word out about my shop have been Facebook, Twitter....social networking is always a plus. I have been able to be a part of some amazing teams like EtsyKids, EtsyBaby and ARETSY. Not only are they great for getting the word out, but I have met some other talented members and love to help promote their shops as well. I've just started The Little Chick blog and will be featuring some wonderful talent soon. www.thelittlechickboutique.blogspot.com



Make sure check out her Adorable shop filled with tons of amazing Items:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/thelittlechick?ref=seller_info

No comments: