Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Blow out sale

Sale on all Christmas items.New Prices are all ready marked on shop.Here si a peview of what I have.




Holly ornament Gift card holder are now $1.50




Old fashion Christmas Ornament gift card holder now $1.50



Have a jolly Christmas fro card is now $2.00



Bundle of 8 Christmas different cards was $15.00 now is $10.00
don't let these great prices and deals pass you up.All Christmas items must goto make more room for new items!!!
www.devinprater.etsy.com

8 comments:

Bridget said...

hey I'm having a Holiday Sale too. All of my jewelry is on sale for $4 to $22.
www.bdorsa.etsy.com

I'm posting a link to your shop on my blog in my sale post.

Best of luck with your holiday sales.

hugs & good karma,
Bridget

SleightGirl said...

Great stuff you got there!

Sarah and Jon said...

Lovely cards!

Unknown said...

I LOVE that reindeer card!! So cute!!

Definitely gonna follow you. :)

My Inspired Reality said...

Very nice cards Devin:)

Maria said...

You make beautiful cards!!

kalea_kane said...

Great items! I love your work. :)

Good luck! Have a wonderful Christmas!

AngiDe said...

Thanks for coming by my blog! Your kind words were gratefully appreciated.
i love your cards! You are very talented!

Angie
"Nana's Box"