Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday Feature on Faded But Desired Treasures!!!



1)How did you first hear about Lollishops: I frequent blogs and shabby chic sites.. I do not remember who's blog or site i found a lollishops link on, but i clicked on it that day and have visited often.. When Sadie said she was going to open the Lollishops site to all of us that wanted to sell on it , i was so excited.

2)Tell us about a little about yourself and your favorite craft/art!: I love to try all kinds of things. I am into Vintage at this time, and do not do a very big amount of crafting so to speak. I personally love to work with with wood.. Take old things and make something different from it. I have not been doing to much of that lately as i have been having a shoulder problem i am working to get healed.

3)How did you get started as a designer?: Well I have no degree to say i am "A Designer" but, I have crafted and scrapbooked for many years.. I love to just let the creativity flow and see what happens.

4)What inspires you to create?: Feelings mostly.. It always depends on the mood i am in as to what i do create.

5)How do you get the word out about your shop and Lollishops?: Send emails, blog, exchange links and word of mouth.

6)Any advice you would give to aspiring designers?: Just always let your design lead you . Most of the time it falls into place even when you sit down with an idea, it will change.
Check out her lovely shop: www.lollishops.com/faded-but-desired-treasures

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Thank you devin for featuring my blog.. YOur realy a great inspiration to alot of us lollishopers and bloggers. Keep up the great person you are. Sheila http://fadedbutdesiredtreasures.com