Monday, December 15, 2008

Our christmas lights

This year we decided to try and tackle putting up lights.Last year was crazy my husband fell of the latter(He did not get hurt thank goodness) and then half of the lights went out in a week.This year the lights were a success.Here are a couple of picture of them.I took these photos when it was snowing and freezing raining out side it looks photoshopped the flash picked the it up.How cool is that



here is a picture of my craft christmas tree and our big Christmas tree





Thanks fro stopping by from the blogger Christmas tour.
Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

11 comments:

MuseSwings said...

The Mister is finishing up with the lights today. We don't have to deal with the ice and snow here in the sunny south, so it isn't quite as difficult. Thank you for posting for the Christmas tour today!

Tara Bennett said...

Awww pretty! Merry Christmas!

soulbrush said...

i'm so thrilled you like my post, love your xmas goodies.

Patty said...

Very pretty. I am glad your hubby is ok, a broken leg for Christmas woudld not have been fun.
I am here from the bloggyland tour and will stop by again soon
Happy Holidays

Margaret Ann said...

Merry Christmas from Arizona...:)

Anonymous said...

That tree is awesome!
Merry Christmas in Bloggyland!

Jane In The Jungle said...

Those trees are soooo cute! don't cha love the icicle lights! Merry Bloggyland Tour!

Alex and Alicia said...

Lovely photos of your home! I love the effect of the snow flakes falling and your lights in the background. Glad to hear the lighting process has been a bit smoother this year! :)

Merry Christmas!

Annelie said...

I love the lights & especially the snow! I really miss snow for Christmas!
Happy Holidays!

flower girl said...

Beautiful photos! =)

ChaChaneen said...

Greetings, came by for the Christmas tour today as I was delayed on Monday due to computer problems. Better late than never as the saying goes!

I love your tree, that is too funny! I love it!

Well I'm off to finish the tour! Have a Merry Christmas!