Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Recap

This Christmas was one of the best Christmas I have ever had.My husband Joseph always has to work holidays,But not this year.He was off on Christmas eve and day.I was super excited.I was so glad that I didn't have to go to all the places by myself.I got tons of craft stuff and some other things I wanted,But most of all I got to spend a wonderful Christmas with my Husband, all of my family and close friends.It was the best Christmas Yet!!!

P.S.Our Camera batteries died so no Pictures this year!!!

5 comments:

Art Whims by JS said...

Awe! It sounds like a lot of people had a really great Christmas this year, and I am glad you did too!

MaryMarsh said...

So happy you had a Merry Christmas with your husband. That's the best part of Christmas ~ family!

Happy Holidays!
MaryMarsh

hy said...

glad you had a great christmas!!
sorry about your camera though...
:(
xo
mary jane

Anonymous said...

greetings by way of etsy!
--equivoque

Anonymous said...

Greetings by way of Etsy!
--equivoque