Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Craft Desk!!!

Yesterday Joseph and I decided to go out yesterday and spend or gift cards and use some of our Christmas money.I have had my old desk for about 3 years,it been though alot. It was a cheap made desk.That i got on on sale really really cheap.It was time for a upgrade.I went to Joann's Fabric and crafts Store.I Love that store.It has tons of different craft items that hobby lobby and Micheal's don't.Joann's had this really awesome Craft table, that would help me get really organized.So I got it.I am so excited about it.Here is picture of our adventure trying to put it together and what it looks like finished:








16 comments:

CAT Productions said...

That's a nice desk! I need something like that to organize all my "junk"!

My Inspired Reality said...

Wow, now you are all organized for the new year:):)

Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

wow what a collection and yes how organized! i'm inspired to get my act together!!! :-)

Mia Sophia said...

oh how wonderful! I love Joanns! We just got a new one close to me and I just discovered it...I missed that desk though!

That is really nice!

*Evelyn* said...

oh my god, that beautiful ..... and I want this desk .....
happy holidays
Evelyn

kathleen grant said...

Valentines day
My fav
I decorate my house I love hearts
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18682794
I collect heart stones and create jewelry
Peace
kathy

Kavali8 said...

Great desk! I just rearanged my desk this week and art supplies!

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Cool table! I may have to go check them out since I just got a sewing machine for Christmas and it won't fit on my art table.

Stela said...

Looks good!!! And you're so organized!

Crystal Raen said...

I LOVE your desk!!!!!!

Smashgirl said...

I'm jealous! I want that table so I can be more organized! Like your music!

BirdWatching Designs said...

Looks great! Wish I could afford a new craft table!

Judy Goddard said...

Way to go Devin! I keep waiting until my "Spare Oom" is tidy enough for some blog pics! I think I'll have to take them anyway!

April said...

I love it!

Jaimee McClellan said...

Wow, you're so organized now...I could use some help in that department :)

April said...

nice desk!

and what an adorable dog!