Sunday, December 21, 2008

A day trip to Brown County Indiana

Yesterday my Parents , my husband and I took a trip to Brown county Indiana.We go 2 or 3 times a year.We have never went there during Christmas time.Brown county has tons of really great shops and eating places.Of course I took pictures of our adventure.


My mom and I

The best shop at Brown county !!Its awesome. I get alot of my unique stamps from there.They have so many different kinds of stamps and card making stuff that you cant find any where else.I bought a awesome set of vintage looking stamps .

Some really pretty decorations they had set up

The Brown county train all decorated for Christmas and blasting holiday music.Very festive!!!



My husband and I

Some of the pretty Christmas lights at night!!
We had a wonderful time,spending time with my parents and getting in to the Christmas spirit!!!

11 comments:

Mia Sophia said...

What a wonderful trip!

tscrapper said...

Great pictures! That looks like such a neat little town!

Anonymous said...

So cozy where did you get lolli logos?

kristi said...

what a sweet town!

kimforbeads said...

Sounds like a fun time. Have a great Christmas.
Best wishes to you & your family.

Memories for Life said...

I am currently spending lots of time with my parents too!
The pic of the train is so cute :)

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun.

Amanda said...

That little place looks amazing! How cute. :D

KimberlyRies said...

I love Brown County and try to go every year or two. Wish I could go as often as you do!! Do you go to Wishful Thinking? Great store.

Happy Holidays!

Kim

MDtripmom said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. This looks like such a neat place to visit! Good luck with the clomid...I used that too and you know my end result! (not that I'd have it any other way) :)

*Evelyn* said...

wow.....
I want to see this beautiful country .... beautiful homes that ...
are wonderful your photos ....