Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First Big snow

Today was the first big snow of the season for us.We got about 2 inches if snow with about a 1 inch of ice on top.It not the prettiest snow,but its snow.I took a couple of pictures when i was outside.
Here is a picture of one of our trees with snow on it.

My Hubby Joseph shoveling the snow

This picture is of my dog Lovie.She hates snow she is walk around the out side of the house under the awning so she wont have to get in the snow and freezing rain!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Welcome to SITS! Thanks for coming by my blog... I am in So Cal, so we didn't get any snow, but we did get soaked with rain!

tscrapper said...

We're supposed to get some snow and ice later tonight and tomorrow morning, too. I hope it's pretty snow!

SleightGirl said...

It snowed here in Vegas too...I missed it though...it was only on the other side of town.

Joelle Dolce Bebe said...

OMG!
Your dog looks like my best friends childhood dog Cinnimon. seriously!
Enjoy the snow! I have to go online now to see it! : (
we lived in the snow belt. LAKE ERIE & nothing would EVER close down in a blizzard. I MISS it this time of year : (
at least I got to see yours today & LISTEN to HAPPY Christmas music! THANK YOU!